How Mobile Marketing Can Help Restaurants Grow Their Business
I have prepared the following short video that is customized for the restaurant industry. If you are remotely interested in marketing your restaurant to increase your profits and are ready to serve more customers,
I invite you to watch this video:
[evp bucket=hpm.restaurant.m playOnStart=1]restaurants-mobile.flv[/evp]
Many consumers begin their purchasing experiences by doing online research to compare prices, quality, and reviews from other patrons. With mobile devices making the internet easily accessible on the go, this is particularly true for those looking for their next enjoyable dining experience.
Did you know:
- Local Restaurant/Dining Establishments are the most researched on mobile devices
- 1 in every 3 Google searches from mobile devices is for a local business.(Google, CITA Wireless 2010)
- 30% of all restaurant searches are from a mobile device(Google Mobile blog)
- 66% of AT&T mobile phone users surveyed had searched for a restaurant on their mobile phone (AT&Nielsen, 2011)
While ranking high on search engines and getting found online is important for the restaurant business, getting found on mobile devices, having a mobile ready website, and leveraging the power of mobile marketing is critical.
- 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour. (Source: Mobile Marketer)
- 91% of all U.S. citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7. (Source: Morgan Stanley)
- Mobile coupons get 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons. (Source: Borrell Associates)
My name is Andrea Chin and I’m an expert in mobile marketing and local search marketing (local SEO). If you’re interested in growing your business with mobile marketing and/or gaining local online visibility, watch the video and then give me a call at 631-223-8982 for more information.
Peace & Prosperity,